American InterContinental University takes the safety and security of its students very seriously. From physical security at any AIU campus, to protection of sensitive personal and financial information, AIU has developed a number of policies to ensure a positive and productive student learning experience.
Consumer Information is provided to prospective students and employees as required by the U.S. Department of Education. This includes the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy, the Campus Crime Statistics Report, and information about Title IX.
- AIU Atlanta Campus Security Report
- AIU Houston Campus Security Report
- AIU Online Campus Security Report
- AIU Atlanta Title IX Rights and Options
- AIU Houston Title IX Rights and Options
- AIU Online Title IX Rights and Options
All students are also encouraged to report incidents of sexual assault, sexual harassment, and sexual violence to their campus Title IX Coordinator. Campus-level contact information can be found in the
Classes Start April 1, 五福彩821ccapp